Magnolia Recovery knows you are unique; that’s why we personalize every addiction treatment plan, using evidence-based treatments to treat addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
Our team of medical professionals will supervise your detoxification process and ease you off substances while monitoring your vitals and preparing you for the next step in treatment.
Onsite housing in a resort-like setting with 24/7 access to clinical staff. Your unique treatment plan will include a schedule of individual therapy, group therapy, and experiential therapies like equine therapy, fitness programs, nutrition, and recreation.
Partial Hospitalization Program
For patients that do not require full-time residential treatment, we offer a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). Partial Hospitalization allows for more independence and a gradual adjustment to your next step in recovery, either in outpatient care or returning home in recovery.
There is no wasted time while in treatment at Magnolia Recovery. Your personalized medicine includes one-on-one therapy, group therapy, and recovery activities, all scheduled to make each moment meaningful for you. Our drugs are proven to reduce relapse and promote long-term recovery.
Therapies, Treatments, and Activities Available at Magnolia Recovery:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Seeking Safety for trauma/substance use
- Anger Management
- Co-Occurring Disorder Process Groups
- Gender-specific Process Groups
- Family Therapy Sessions
- 12-Step Integration
- Adventure-based Team Building
- Expressive Arts
- Nutrition and Wellness Guidance
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)